Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triathlon Ireland 2018 membership costs

Options
  • 30-12-2017 9:32am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Speaking of pricing, whats the story with TI charging an extra tenner for membership to those not in a club? Didn't see any explanation from them for the rationale behind this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

Speaking of pricing, whats the story with TI charging an extra tenner for membership to those not in a club? Didn't see any explanation from them for the rationale behind this.

maybe another thread ?
    I think its a silly idea but unfortunately not that unkommon around the world . ( at the same time you have options and get the license that suits you best in europe )

for instacne there is way cheaper licenses ( i think cycprus is 25 euro or at this stage if you dont have friends form eastern europe you have have a foreigner phopia)
    or the german premium licsnese which includes an insurance if you cant do a race to due injury and or illness for entrace fees( for instance is you paid 800 or so euro for kona and then cant do the race you get 600 euro back ie THEY PAY 75% ) also travell costs ( but iam not sure how that works ) from what i see 25% of people that qualifty to kona end not up racing so this could make sense. or if you do branded challenge ironman races . cost 169 so really 100 euro ( the catch is you have to be a member of a german club

Advertisement