Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Yeah I opted for Lanzini and Arnautovic for the double, and because I am very likely to get in Aguero, I will keep them as my 3rd and 4th mids over the next 5 games. Something has to give in midfield if Aguero and Kane are in the team.

I went Lanzini so that I could have money in the bank for the potential above move, or if I need Morata, KDB, Sanchez or whoever. Getting Alli would've hamstrung me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Looking around some of my leagues if I dont make serious ground this week I may aswell give up. Loads of salah/firmino/coutinho/depoitre/ vardy/dcl. The only downside of yesterday was that Utd CS. Ive 15 players to go surely this is the week it turns. Alli outcoring other spurs mids and a west ham cleanie would be great.

Same about making up ground, though the likes of ****ing Albrighton hitting a double digit score does little to help me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

10 (-4) from 4 so far.

3 City (Ota, Sterling, Sane) and 4 doublers (Kane, Erikson, Son, Arnie) to go. Kinda regretting not putting the TC on Kane now but what can ya do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

A quick look at the table will tell you both WBA and West Ham will be putting out their strongest sides available. Relegation 6 pointer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

manual_man wrote: »
    A quick look at the table will tell you both WBA and West Ham will be putting out their strongest sides available. Relegation 6 pointer

And then it's a London Derby.

The fans might not be pleased but West Ham may be justified in resting a couple if they bag the win in the first game (pun intended). So that's a tougher one to call. Good for Kane though if that is the case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Looking around some of my leagues if I dont make serious ground this week I may aswell give up. Loads of salah/firmino/coutinho/depoitre/ vardy/dcl. The only downside of yesterday was that Utd CS. Ive 15 players to go surely this is the week it turns. Alli outcoring other spurs mids and a west ham cleanie would be great.

My thoughts exactly , also have 15 players ( 17 if you include Kane as captain twice) and had the perfect start with Mahrez and Maguire, the next 48 hrs will decide whether I have a life for the next 4/5 months or I continue as is :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Any word on harry? Is he on the team bus yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

rumour has it alli is out??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Balls.

Where's that coming from? Can see nothing on twitter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

P.Walnuts wrote:
    Sorry to be pedantic but West Bromwich is in (or around) Birmingham

As a villa fan i remember the derbies with fond memories may they return soon !

• Advertisement

Kankan14 wrote:
    Where's that coming from? Can see nothing on twitter?

one of my buddies txt me it, i couldnt find it either.... not sure wether to believe it...i brought him in....would be a disaster if he didnt play...but still could do wreck on thurs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Any word on harry? Is he on the team bus yet?

https://twitter.com/Dan_KP/status/948248604480851970

He's with the squad anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

one of my buddies txt me it, i couldnt find it either.... not sure wether to believe it...i brought him in....would be a disaster if he didnt play...but still could do wreck on thurs!!

Let's hope he's f***ing with your head so!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Maybe and hopefully your friend is just trying to wind you up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Probably best not to post these kind of things unless there's a fairly reliable source

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

If you have no source, please don't post this and mess with my head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think I'll avoid this thread until 6.45

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

manual_man wrote: »
    Probably best not to post these kind of things unless there's a fairly reliable source

Agreed. But at least in this case the gw deadline has passed and it won't effect anyone's transfers or captain.

Or maybe the friend is Anne Frank :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Just about to board a plane back to the UK after Christmas, so will miss the team announcements. I'm not normally a nervous flyer, but I'll be fair on edge tonight :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

40 minutes to go to teams. I have butterflies :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

In fairness posting news after the deadline and immediately posting it’s just a rumor is a lot different to the incident with Anne Frank. I dont see any issue with posting rumors after the deadline especially when your interacting as to the validity as no one can change their team captains any ways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

There will be a tinge if regret about not giving him the TC if he does big BUT points
    Lovely lovely points

tbh lads....the deadline has passed....

if alli is out its a huge kick in the nuts for me...big differential in my league for me, and brought in at a -4!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

tbh lads....the deadline has passed....

if alli is out its a huge kick in the nuts for me...big differential in my league for me, and brought in at a -4!!

Would that Billy Cairns fella not have picked it up if he wasn't due to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

40 mph wind in Swansea.

Not ideal to say the least.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Paully D wrote: »
    40 mph wind in Swansea.

Not ideal to say the least.

Kane 100 mph rockets x 8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers