Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

So frustrating having a Morata getting 2 points in this

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Morata!!

Should have had a hatrick today. Sickening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Got a goal from Alonso but a meh game ff wise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

No pressure on spurs tomorrow night, but a lot of peoples season is banking on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

If Conte would only let hazard play 90 mins, he would have about 10 more goals this season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Looking like 20 points from Hazard, Morata and Alonso trifecta - gonna hold on to them all for another 5 gameweeks but looking forward to getting out and putting all those funds in City/Spurs/Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Good man Alonso. 52 (+ Jones' 6 to come off the bench) with 6 to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Typical hazard couldnt even score the first goal to win me some money.
    This is my hazard experience . I own him for 2,5,11,3 sell him for 18,8,1,15 buy him back for 2,3,6,3,3,0 sell him for 10. Avg pts when I have him 3.8 average when I dont 10.4. Im never buying him again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

hmm, used my free hit this week, my normal team had

Alonso, Hazard, KdB, and Sterling. Overall i'm better off as the other 7 players did little or nothing.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    hmm, used my free hit this week, my normal team had

Alonso, Hazard, KdB, and Sterling. Overall i'm better off as the other 7 players did little or nothing.

Chances are you would have sold hazard or kdb or both to get spurs mids if not using the FH

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    Morata dreadful finishing all game

all season, for someone who cost 70m his finishing is woeful. Costa for half the price would have scored majority of the chances

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

36 (-8) with 1 point off the bench and Kane (c), Eriksen, Arnautovic and Adrian to play, not good.

Wasn't impressed by Hazard today. Soft peno and he scored fair play, but he didn't look anywhere near his dangerous best. Maybe he's thinking of a January move. Either way I'm not thinking of bringing him in at the minute, plenty of other, cheaper, mids doing the business at the moment to choose from.

Chances are you would have sold hazard or kdb or both to get spurs mids if not using the FH

Yea, especially as KdB was supposedly injured, I more than likely would have been down him and taken -8 or -12.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Yea, especially as KdB was supposedly injured, I more than likely would have been down him and taken -8 or -12.

Ye that's it. I said it in another thread when comparing your FH you need to compare it to the team you would have put out this gw plus hits not the team you had at the end of the last gw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

manual_man wrote: »
    Wasn't impressed by Hazard today. Soft peno and he scored fair play, but he didn't look anywhere near his dangerous best. Maybe he's thinking of a January move. Either way I'm not thinking of bringing him in at the minute, plenty of other, cheaper, mids doing the business at the moment to choose from.

Best player on the pitch imo, created plenty of chances for Morata and Cesc, unlucky not to be played through a few times as well.

siblers wrote: »
    Best player on the pitch imo, created plenty of chances for Morata and Cesc, unlucky not to be played through a few times as well.

Meh. Apart from at the end when Arsenal were throwing bodies forward looking for an equaliser, I didn't see it. He lacked the kind of energy we typically associate with him. Soft peno otherwise it would have been another blank. I'm a big fan but I don't see value in him at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Azpi got more bonus than Alonso !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Another 1 point to add to my magnificent DGW bounty of 34 (-4)

Major damage done, and tomorrow won’t fix it either :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

39 (-12). Alonso with the points tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Hazard was very good, not sure what match people were watching to say he was off.

Not electrifyingly brilliant, but sharp and good. Set up Fab for a great chance, might have had more.

It was definitely a penalty too, no luck there, he's clearly caught.

Next 5 look good for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Morzadec wrote: »
    Hazard was very good, not sure what match people were watching to say he was off.

Not electrifyingly brilliant, but sharp and good. Set up Fab for a great chance, might have had more.

The kick he got to his big toe must have affected a nerve in shin, there was contact but the overreaction is sickening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

41 (no hits) and Kane C, Son and Ogbonna left.

Playing in a h2h league that is very tight at the top and the top 3 look set to loose this GW so I will be right on their tails. Very decent cash prizes.

The lad I’m playing this week has nearly the same as me tomorrrow but with Courtois picking up the yellow card and th -1 that made sure of my win with him on 40 points.

Crazy stuff this week.

I’m gonna take my win and run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

shmeee wrote: »
    41 (no hits) and Kane C, Son and Ogbonna left.

Playing in a h2h league that is very tight at the top and the top 3 look set to loose this GW so I will be right on their tails. Very decent cash prizes.

The lad I’m playing this week has nearly the same as me tomorrrow but with Courtois picking up the yellow card and th -1 that made sure of my win with him on 40 points.

Crazy stuff this week.

I’m gonna take my win and run.

Wow that is incredible. Grats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

This is a good result, Chelsea and arsenal dropping points should give spurs good reason to hammer the hammers tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

Wow that is incredible. Grats!

Haha Cheers!

The amount of games won in the h2h league this season by 1 point is sick. I lost one week because of Moratas last minute yellow. Worked in my favour tonight.

With a pot of €700 to fight for. It’s going to go down to the wire.

Morzadec wrote: »

Can’t agree. I sold Hazard coming into this GW and I didn’t see anything to regret it.

Arsenal were missing Koscielny, Monreal and Kolasinac so I thought they dealt with him considering.

Arsenal were very open and he had lots of space and didn’t do much with it.

I won’t be in any hurry to own him again this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

manual_man wrote: »
    Meh. Apart from at the end when Arsenal were throwing bodies forward looking for an equaliser, I didn't see it. He lacked the kind of energy we typically associate with him. Soft peno otherwise it would have been another blank. I'm a big fan but I don't see value in him at the moment.

Hazard was already substituted at that stage, it was 1-1 when he went off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

And those stats are from 27th Dec, fairly safe to say they're a bit worse now.

Advertisement