Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir bills

Options
  • 01-01-2018 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Ever since eir took over from meteor my bills have more than doubled. I have tried contacting customer services about this but keep fobbing me off with excuses like one off payments etc. since October I have been paying insane prices.

I was promised mobile, broadband and tv at €60 a month for the first 6 months yet I have been €135

Now my latest bill is €228. I will no longer be letting any money be take. Out of my account until this is resolved. I am getting nowhere with your terrible customer services so I am forced to make this public post

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

veryvape wrote: »
    Ever since eir took over from meteor my bills have more than doubled. I have tried contacting customer services about this but keep fobbing me off with excuses like one off payments etc. since October I have been paying insane prices.

I was promised mobile, broadband and tv at €60 a month for the first 6 months yet I have been €135

Now my latest bill is €228. I will no longer be letting any money be take. Out of my account until this is resolved. I am getting nowhere with your terrible customer services so I am forced to make this public post
    Hi veryvape, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing billing issues you are having. Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement