Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Transfers.

Comments

Very expensive at 5.1m though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Very expensive at 5.1m though.

Can’t put a price on love

km79 wrote: »

Maybe if he was playing on the left of 3, further forward, but not at left back in that team that are currently missing too many important first team players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Thinking coutinho and sterling or son out for hazard and lingaard probably with the intention of swapping hazard for de bruyne next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Sanchez deal agreed.

Edit: NOT. Bloody misleading headline. I guess the headline implies Man CIty have agreed with themselves that they will make a bid for Sanchez or something like that :rolleyes:

https://talksport.com/football/arsenal-fc-transfer-round-man-city-agree-alexis-sanchez-deal-west-brom-swap-deal-proposed

I'll be holding off on signing Aguero though for another couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

I see this affecting sterling gametime too. To a lesser extent (because I don't own him) Sane too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Donald Love was around the 4.0 mark last season if my memory serves me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

shineon23 wrote: »
    Donald Love was around the 4.0 mark last season if my memory serves me.

And who doesn't love a 4.0 playing cheapie (I think he lasted around 3 weeks)

AnneFrank
    Out there punt of the week, Mooy out for Wilshire.
    Arsenal have to start playing him in the league he's so much better than what they have,
    granted he's a bit of a phil jones but i do love a gamble

Anne Frank did it before it was cool!!!!!
    Gw 7
    Tried to talk her out of it saying he would get injured
    He got injured a week later

He will get injured again soon. When fit he is a good player in real life. He is not a good fantasy player

Injured

Now getting tempted to do Alli to McCarthur and DCl to Kun for -4
    Forward line would be Kun Kane firmino
    BUT
    I don’t own salah and would not be able to get him next week .......or the week after ..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Now getting tempted to do Alli to McCarthur and DCl to Kun for -4
    Forward line would be Kun Kane firmino
    BUT
    I don’t own salah and would not be able to get him next week .......or the week after ..........

I'd have Salah over Firmino all day long.

dahat wrote: »
    I'd have Salah over Firmino all day long.

Yeah I’m actually getting tempted to WC now tbh tonget dalah and aguero in
    Won’t be making wholesale changes somkess
    Likely to Feck it up
    Going to price the team I’m thinking of now and if it works I’m going for it
    Doesn’t look like there will be a lot of blanks in 28 now anyway so.........

Had a look and I've breathing room for price rises and team in good shape this week so I think I'll just make a fun transfer this week ( I wonder who that will be ........) And then WC sat evening to get Salah and kun in .
    May even wait till Sunday depending on price changes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Yeah I’m actually getting tempted to WC now tbh tonget dalah and aguero in
    Won’t be making wholesale changes somkess
    Likely to Feck it up
    Going to price the team I’m thinking of now and if it works I’m going for it
    Doesn’t look like there will be a lot of blanks in 28 now anyway so.........

If your team is in good shape this week and doesn't need wholesale changes that doesn't sound like it needs a wildcard.

The will probably be either 1 or 2 blanks in GW28, that was always the case. If Arsenal beat Chelsea there will only be 1.

I'm not a 'hold the wildcard for the DGWs at all costs' fan, but the benefits of it later in the season are way more than minor changes and fitting in 2 players imo.

FHFC wrote: »
    If your team is in good shape this week and doesn't need wholesale changes that doesn't sound like it needs a wildcard.

The will probably be either 1 or 2 blanks in GW28, that was always the case. If Arsenal beat Chelsea there will only be 1.

I'm not a 'hold the wildcard for the DGWs at all costs' fan, but the benefits of it later in the season are way more than minor changes and fitting in 2 players imo.

Not having salah and aguero though ..........I can easily get salah back though
    But Kun ........
    Have Mariappa and DCl to deal with
    Also worried about hart Elliot combo in goals . One injured and may not get place back. The other one mistake away from being dropped .
    Daniels needs to go. Mata needs to go after this week .ricky if he doesn’t perform
    I’d likely have 3 city out for the blank . One would be Stones who I’d sell . One Chelsea possibly who would also be sold . One united .
    It’s manageable
    I’ve talked myself into it for next week I think.
    I’m 80 points off the league leader so I can’t rsi falling further behind by scraping by week to week just to avoid blanks that may not happen
    I’ve made SERIOUS ground the last 2 years with my WC at this time

I’m now trying to decide which will be more fun this week . For one week only
    Azpi to Alonso
    Or
    Daniels to Pva

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

:)

But Kun ........
    Also worried about hart Elliot combo in goals . One injured and may not get place back. The other one mistake away from being dropped .
    Daniels needs to go. Mata needs to go after this week .ricky if he doesn’t perform
    I’d likely have 3 city out for the blank . One would be Stones who I’d sell . One Chelsea possibly who would also be sold . One united .
    It’s manageable
    I’m 80 points off the league leader so I can’t rsi falling further behind by scraping by week to week just to avoid blanks that may not happen

Azpi to Alonso
    Or
    Daniels to Pva

I’d love to use it myself and I can put together a team I would really like to have from here on in but my brain is telling me to wait at least until the transfer window closes.

If Sanchez is at City then I have to decide if I go for him or Aguero.

But Kun ........
    It’s manageable

Azpi to Alonso
    Or
    Daniels to Pva

With hazard now having left everyone’s teams I’m thinking of option 3 now for one week only as this is when he has struck the last 2 seasons
    Alli to hazard

I’d then have the option not to WC the following week if I wanted and just do hazard to salah
    I’ve ruled out Azpi to Alonso anyway
    So it’s a straight fight between Pva and hazard

Might even captain hazard if I do sign him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Decided last weekend that I'd do Coutinho - Lingard but held off to ensure Lingard didn't get injured in the League Cup semifinal :o

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Decided last weekend that I'd do Coutinho - Lingard but held off to ensure Lingard didn't get injured in the League Cup semifinal :o

:D
    In fairness he could have got injured in training too so probably as well off just in case
    I have Mata so won’t be getting him as I don’t like the pair of fixtures after
    After that there could be a new signing to compete with and a blank so I’ll prob go without

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

:D
    In fairness he could have got injured in training too so probably as well off just in case
    I have Mata so won’t be getting him as I don’t like the pair of fixtures after
    After that there could be a new signing to compete with and a blank so I’ll prob go without
    You're the guy who doesn't have Salah yeah?

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I’d love to use it myself and I can put together a team I would really like to have from here on in but my brain is telling me to wait at least until the transfer window closes.

If Sanchez is at City then I have to decide if I go for him or Aguero.

I'd love to get Aguero and Alonso, which would need a wildcard, but the above is the reason I'm holding off. Sanchez to City makes him an absolute must-have and it's not easily done without a wildcard.

United have now also bid for Sanchez apparently
    With miki moving the other way !!!
    That would be of more interest to me !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Hennessey
    Alonso Jones Ogbonna Dunk Rosenior
    Lanzini Arnie Son Sterling Richarlison
    Kane Firmino DCL

3.3 in the bank.

I need rid of DCL.
    I also purposely saved enough money to get one of West Ham mids (or Ricky next week) potentially back out for Salah.

Option 1: Lanzini/Arnie (probably Lanzini) out for Salah
    Option 2: Save the transfer, then do DCL ---> Quaner and Richarlison / Lanzini / Arnie / Son ----> Salah next week.
    Option 3: Save the transfer, and do a mini-WC next week involving Salah and Aguero in.

I'm leaning towards option 2 or 3 and just risking not having Salah against Man City. it would just be like this season for Salah to run riot at the weekend the one week I don't have him. Also having 3 West Ham just feels fúcking awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

United have now also bid for Sanchez apparently
    With miki moving the other way !!!
    That would be of more interest to me !

I tend to ignore rumours when player exchanges are reported in deals this early on.
    Seems like pure paper talk to me.

But I would much rather Sanchez at United from a FPL perspective, not giving Pep another attacker to rotate and annoy us with.

As an Aguero and Sterling owner i don't want him near Man City until the summer. :)

shineon23 wrote: »
    I tend to ignore rumours when player exchanges are reported in deals this early on.
    Seems like pure paper talk to me.

But I would much rather Sanchez at United from a FPL perspective, not giving Pep another attacker to rotate and annoy us with.

As an Aguero and Sterling owner i don't want him near Man City until the summer. :)

It’s been widely reported now a bid has been made anyway
    Some say miki included

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Bringing in Lingard for either Eriksen or Son. I'd love to keep Son as he's fun to own. Do we reckon he'll start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Elliot out.
    Darlow In.

Exciting stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Wildcard played. Front 3 of kane aguero and morata. Have Salah, Alonso, vvd, lingard and the rest is meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I'd love to get Aguero and Alonso, which would need a wildcard, but the above is the reason I'm holding off. Sanchez to City makes him an absolute must-have and it's not easily done without a wildcard.

I don't see how Sanchez is a must have if he goes to city - he's still 11.8m, to put that into context - he would be more expensive than every other city player.

Advertisement