Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Transfers.

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Looking at the medium term at least yeah, Salah is essential. Plus 3 Spurs is overkill, despite today's result.

I'm not sure how it's overkill really. Kane is a no brainer as 1. Then they've got 3 mids in the top 7 highest scoring mids... one of them being a relative bargain.

I only have 2 myself at present but wouldn't be afraid to throw 3 in. If they keep going as they have been, you wouldn't be going too far wrong with 3 of them.

Nowhere near the rotation pain of having 3 from other clubs too being a big plus for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

PARlance wrote: »
    I'm not sure how it's overkill really. Kane is a no brainer as 1. Then they've got 3 mids in the top 7 highest scoring mids... one of them being a relative bargain.

I only have 2 myself at present but wouldn't be afraid to throw 3 in. If they keep going as they have been, you wouldn't be going too far wrong with 3 of them.

Nowhere near the rotation pain of having 3 from other clubs too being a big plus for me.

I meant more in the short term. 3 tough games for them in the next 4. After that though, they have a nice run of fixtures coming up. Might be worth loading up on them again.

Having said that, I'm always wary of putting all my eggs in one basket, especially in terms of attacking players. With the exception of DGWs, like the one just gone, I'll try & spread the resources as widely as possible to try & mitigate against the damage that might be caused by one team blanking. Although, looking at Spurs, they have failed to score only 3 times so far, the same as Liverpool.

Advertisement