Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The stuff of nightmares

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

I has a go at the guy who runs the surf improvers face book page, he was recommending surf in Wicklow over christmas when the most popular beach there is not suitable for any level of surfer on a northerly, you get sucked out to sea, I know from bitter experience, we all got ourselves back to shore. Have heard of others who were picked up by Wicklow RNLI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

I has a go at the guy who runs the surf improvers face book page, he was recommending surf in Wicklow over christmas when the most popular beach there is not suitable for any level of surfer on a northerly, you get sucked out to sea, I know from bitter experience, we all got ourselves back to shore. Have heard of others who were picked up by Wicklow RNLI

What did he say ?????

Advertisement