Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tights

• 01-01-2018 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi, I have a wedding soon and I'm wearing a below the knee dress. I can't bear the thought of going out bare legged as Ive been sick recently. Can anyone recommend nude tights that are non shiny and look natural.

Il be shopping in dunnes and shaws in my local town so ideally recommendations from these. Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭mollymaloney

For quality and choice, I find it hard to beat ''Dressmylegs.ie''

For everyday, I like ''Marie Claire'', available in most convenience stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,456 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I find the Tesco F&F Matt tights very good.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Marie Claire good. I find Dunnes tights ladder so bring a spare pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cocokabana

My Mam has got the Marie Claire Barely there so I might try those and will check out the website dressmylegs.ie, have never heard of it. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Formal dressing means tights. I personally wear either Penneys or M&S.

I’ve never had a good pair of tights from Dunnes,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,456 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

dudara wrote: »
    Formal dressing means tights. I personally wear either Penneys or M&S.

I’ve never had a good pair of tights from Dunnes,

M&S tights are really good and nice too. I just did not mention them as she said she was going shopping in Dunnes or Shaws but thought she might have a Tesco near her too so mentioned them.

I don't find the Penneys tights great myself. Just not nice.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I don't like Marie Claire or maybe I just got some orange monstrosities that put me off. M&S seen to be ok but I don't like the shapewear ones, they are seriously uncomfortable and usually they just roll down and do nothing for me. I find some of pricier 10 or 15 den Dunnes ok if there is nothing better around. My preferred option is to go to an independent lingerie shop and just about any hosiery brand will have better tights than above (Kunert, Oroblu, Sisi etc - you don't have to go for pricier options like Wolford or Falke). You can also get better choice of shades.

Dress my legs are good website but you might have to order a few different tan shades and see which one suits you best. I didn't like Veneziana ones but Oroblu do very nice tights.

Advertisement