Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window cleaning

Options
  • 01-01-2018 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone I have a question I'm trying to start a window cleaning business in dublin Ireland would anyone have any tips,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭sysprogrammer

Hi Gburn93,

I used to do windows and gardens for our neighbourhood way way back when I was in college.

On our flyers we advertised this service was free for the elderly who were unable to pay or do it themselves.

we usually took 3 or so freebies a week (front of house only) and it created great interest in the local ladies club and general area. took 30 mins max for each OAP.

Also , targeted facebook advertising in your chosen area, really targeted to your demographic,, should see you get impressions on your customers devices for mere cents.

hth,
    SysProg

Advertisement