Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get the 7.5gb plan?

Options
  • 02-01-2018 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

Could you send me a link to the 7.5gb plan/offer/deal please? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

oneilla wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to sign up for the 7.5G data plan as pictured  however ,  when I click through there is no option fora 7.5gb offer. Could you send me a link to the 7.5gb plan/offer/deal please? 

<removed>
    Hi oneilla, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm afraid there is no picture attached here, can you send it on again, please? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I attached a screenshot. I can't find where the 7.5GB plan is.
    Thanks.

I'm afraid this plan is no longer available, you can find all plans we have here - https://www.eir.ie/mobile/prepay/

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

I attached a screenshot. I can't find where the 7.5GB plan is.
    Thanks.

I'm afraid this plan is no longer available, you can find all plans we have here - https://www.eir.ie/mobile/prepay/

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Since when!? It's advertised right there on the screenshot I provided. I took the screen shot from your website yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

This was changed a few months ago. I will relay your feedback regarding the listing of the plan to our developers.

Thanks,
    Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

This is ridiculous. Eir advertises something on their website and apparently it hasn't been available for months!?

• Advertisement
Advertisement