Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nitecore d2 on the blink

• 02-01-2018 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭

Having a problem with my nitecore d2 battery charger. Only have it about a month,over the Christmas put my empty samsung 18650's into it to charge,it was working fine then started not working, it would start off as normal,recognizing the batteries and starting of the way it always does and is meant to do, then it would go.off and back on.again and start the recognizing the batteries and starting the charge all over again, in a endless loop!I plugged it out and tried it with another 2 empty batteries,same thing again with the.different batteries!

Only.have the thring about a month, so its very annoying. Anyone ever have anything like this happen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

Is it one battery at a time, or all of them? I had trouble a couple of times, but I reckon it was just the spring loaded contacts not making a solid connection - a wiggle (of the battery like) solved it. But it does sound like you're saying that the whole charger is resetting.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭flas

Steve666 wrote: »
    Is it one battery at a time, or all of them? I had trouble a couple of times, but I reckon it was just the spring loaded contacts not making a solid connection - a wiggle (of the battery like) solved it. But it does sound like you're saying that the whole charger is resetting.....

Its both batteries at the same time!and the whole thing does reset! Just don't want to screw around with batteries of all things,could do without a new years explosion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I had the same charger, it was fine for a few months then one of the springs snapped , just taking out a battery. I use a cheap old Trust charger now, it's slower but actually seems more reliable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

flas wrote: »
    Having a problem with my nitecore d2 battery charger. Only have it about a month,over the Christmas put my empty samsung 18650's into it to charge,it was working fine then started not working, it would start off as normal,recognizing the batteries and starting of the way it always does and is meant to do, then it would go.off and back on.again and start the recognizing the batteries and starting the charge all over again, in a endless loop!I plugged it out and tried it with another 2 empty batteries,same thing again with the.different batteries!

Only.have the thring about a month, so its very annoying. Anyone ever have anything like this happen?

Contact the seller & ask for a replacement...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭flas

Contact the seller & ask for a replacement...

Going to bring it in today after work. I have no receipt but would be regular enough in the shop,just have to hope theu remember me getting it there...I got it on the 11th.of dec so hopefully not too long passed

• Advertisement
Advertisement