Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Duty free cigarettes on sale on moore st

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

KungPao wrote: »
    The Man wants the poor to die quicker. Dodgy cigs made primarily of arsenic, asbestos and diesel, and with pretend filters is a good way to do it.

Same with this minimum alcohol rubbish. The poverty stricken will be homemaking poison and keel over in no time.

Get that SW bill down.

Why would you go to the costly and time-consuming effort of procuring arsenic, asbestos and diesel to put in cigarettes when simply making regular tobacco cigarettes would be quicker and cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Chrongen wrote: »
    Why would you go to the costly and time-consuming effort of procuring arsenic, asbestos and diesel to put in cigarettes when simply making regular tobacco cigarettes would be quicker and cheaper?

I've no idea, but that poster is quite correct, and it's been proven those cigarettes are filled with such things. They're awful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I've no idea, but that poster is quite correct, and it's been proven those cigarettes are filled with such things. They're awful.
    I heard theyre mixing AIDS with tobacco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

imme wrote: »
    ?

you have to tell us now

Ah just trainers, tracksuits, watches, makeup, all fake. Roaring trade up there. My son got a nice pair of Nike Air 90 classics for 40 euro and a couple of Gucci t-shirts, pair of Yeezys, nothing wrong with the shoes, I was very impressed for 40 euro, though the real ones definitely are more sturdy.

Of all things, I met the Gardai there and they were giving out about my parking. Nothing was said to the people selling the counterfeit merchandise. I don't know what it is, maybe bigger fish to fry. I'm not complaining or anything, I had double parked, Ill hold my hands up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Best to stay away from the fakes tho.
    Said this on boards before but quite a few years ago I was smoking fake john player blue and I started feeling weird.
    Had quite a few of them that day so I got up and started doing the dishes at the kitchen sink and I turned around to walk away then looked at my feet and I was out of it... body just shut down and fell backwards like a ton of bricks. A miracle I didn't hit my head off the tiled floor.
    I got up and started to really sweat. Managed to walk up stairs and climb into bed. Was ok after about 20 minutes tho.

It's one thing to smoke genuine cigarettes but never ever go near the fake ones. Those packs had two tell-tale signs tho to let you know they were fake. Overall the box was great quality but the Irish stamp piece of paper on the back wasn't printed with the same quality and would easily rip off compared to the real deal. Also those cigarettes would crackle. By that I mean as they burned down something inside them would make a noise. Like something that shouldn't be in them would crackle and pop.

Advertisement