Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City-Social housing-area of choice

Options
  • 02-01-2018 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I'm married with 4 kids.
    Could anyone give me a tip what would be the best area of choice for me in Cork City, and if there is any chance/way to speed up the process. My landlord told us we will have to move out in next few months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Lukas1502 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm married with 4 kids.
    Could anyone give me a tip what would be the best area of choice for me in Cork City, and if there is any chance/way to speed up the process. My landlord told us we will have to move out in next few months.

Realistically you are looking at years on the housing list, and unless there are serious medical issues it's a matter of waiting. You will most likely be approved for HAP then it's up to you to find a landlord who will accept it. Good luck

Advertisement