Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top up problem

Options
  • 02-01-2018 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

I have called customer services 3 times this morning - including one 10min hold with no pick up!!
    For the 3rd time I notice some of my top ups have been taken from my bank but not credited to my account.   I see 30 maybe 40 in December.  
    Can someone please call me to sort this out?  I'm down to  €10 And really don't want to have to top up again and find it's not even gone through.

Your customer services department really have been very very unhelpful.  It should not take 3 calls and still nothing sorted!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Leogirl, 

We are sorry to read this. 

Due to the holiday period, our colleagues in the phone department are extremely busy today. We regret any inconvenience.

We have limited access to the Pay As You Go system in this department. As such, we are unable to check your Pay As You Go account.

If you wish, you can contact our Web Chat team here. They have access to the Pay As You Go system and will be able to check this for you.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, 
    Aoife

Advertisement