Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McAfee ICO of the week

• 02-01-2018 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

McAfee has started tweeting his ICO of the week
    2 days left til coin drop.

Bebop.io

https://bezop.io/app/?ref=3b4bc2b95e5864b6834c69ad4546a766

I know some of you have made money from his Coin of the Week tweets.

I'm only getting into reading his tweets, but he comes across as if he has a bit of a screw lose or something - am I right?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

His coin of the day/week are pretty much pump and dumps...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭cravings

the netflix documentary on him is worth a look, just to get an impression of him..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

I thought all those 'coin of the day/week' tweets resulted from his twitter being hacked, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    I thought all those 'coin of the day/week' tweets resulted from his twitter being hacked, no?

No he was doing them daily, but was getting slated by the community, so rolled it back to weekly - in between got (allegedly) hacked (more of a pisstake against him tbh) but now back to weekly tweets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

McAfee has started tweeting his ICO of the week
    2 days left til coin drop.

Bebop.io

https://bezop.io/app/?ref=3b4bc2b95e5864b6834c69ad4546a766

I'm only getting into reading his tweets, but he comes across as if he has a bit of a screw lose or something - am I right?

I always thought he was mad since I saw him on the Joe Rogan show
    In 2012, McAfee was all over the headlines when he fled his former home, Belize, after local police sought to question him about the murder of a neighbor.

My opinion of him was he got lucky with his product and sold at the right time in 1994 and he has lived off the fortune and name since them. The man has brains and is very smart but I don't think he's the full shilling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

EKRIUQ wrote: »

My opinion of him was he got lucky with his product and sold at the right time in 1994 and he has lived off the fortune and name since them. The man has brains and is very smart but I don't think he's the full shilling.

I'm sure he's smart enough to have made a personal killing (pun intended) on cryptos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

i just had a look into this ico - billions of coins, the return vs investment at the moment is very very small it's working out at about .50c each. No way would i touch this. Anybody else check it out, are my stats wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

i just had a look into this ico - billions of coins, the return vs investment at the moment is very very small it's working out at about .50c each. No way would i touch this. Anybody else check it out, are my stats wrong?

Nope you're right!

Just doesn't add up...Im starting to look at McAfee now through slanted slightly closed eyes.

*really suspicious

EKRIUQ wrote: »

I agree with your post, and found it funny that you managed to use 'shilling' in a context with McAfee which isn't related to his current day job. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,670 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

He lived in central America for a long time surrounded by scores of prostitutes and many weapons (but no booz or drugs as he is a recovering alcoholic and hard drug addict). He murdered his neighbour but escaped before they could arrest him. The man is obviously a sociopath. Who has zero empathy for others. The only logical conclusion is that his coin of the week "tips" are there to benefit himself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement