Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: no dial tone

Options
  • 02-01-2018 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I recently signed up for a phone and broadband package, transferring from Sky. 

The broadband is working fine but the phone line has no dial tone.

I contacted Eir through the the 1901 phone number and also the technical support number. 

However, the automated system doesn't allow me to proceed with the call as it doesn't recognize either my phone number or account number.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this issue for me.

Thanks.

Regards,

user997

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

user997 wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently signed up for a phone and broadband package, transferring from Sky. 

The broadband is working fine but the phone line has no dial tone.

I contacted Eir through the the 1901 phone number and also the technical support number. 

However, the automated system doesn't allow me to proceed with the call as it doesn't recognize either my phone number or account number.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this issue for me.

Thanks.

Regards,

user997
    Hi user997, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Feel free to PM me your account number and full name on the account and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement