Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Christmas Food Do You Have Left?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Jaysus SL how many people were you expecting. I'd murder the anti pastas if its pork related.

Think I have one and half tiny boxes of roses and that's about it. Some potato waffles (hard to get here) which will be kept for special weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Jude13 wrote: »
    Jaysus SL how many people were you expecting. I'd murder the anti pastas if its pork related.

Think I have one and half tiny boxes of roses and that's about it. Some potato waffles (hard to get here) which will be kept for special weekends.

Jude if you were near by I’d happily give the anti pasties to you :)
    My OH parents and sisters usually pop by over the Christmas and we have picky bits but they didn’t come by as they were heading away with us
    I’ll have to get my OH to use some of it up in omelettes and side salad I’m allergic to eggs so no omelette for m
    Lesson learned a little less shopping this year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

I found a Dairy Milk chocolate Santy last night that I had hidden on the kids - I'm sorry to report that he is no longer with us :D:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Tin of Afternoon tea
    Cadbury's biscuits.
    1 box's of Red fox's biscuits
    1 box of Blue Fox's biscuits.
    7 tins of Kimberley.
    1 box of Lidl Chocolate biscuits
    5 selection boxes.
    1 tub of Quality Street.
    4 tubs of roses.
    3 tub of celebrations.
    1 box of Maltesers teasers.
    3 tubs of heroes.
    Box of Milk Tray.
    After eights.
    Toffifee.
    1 box of Tayto multi pack.
    Christmas Cake.
    Christmas Pudding.

Good dates on most things so we have no worry and won't be buying treats for a while.[/QUOTE]

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

We found a large box of Milk Tray we got as a present last weekend. They were going off at the end of May so naturally we had to eat them all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Patww79 wrote: »

God bless your restraint. I'd clean the whole list in 3 days (apart from the cake and pudding).[/quote]

I see you 3 and raise you 2 Days. (Also apart from the cake and pudding)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,318 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Loughc wrote: »
    We found a large box of Milk Tray we got as a present last weekend. They were going off at the end of May so naturally we had to eat them all.

Proper order!!

To be fair chocolates dont last long in our house either, herself & the 2 kids have serious chocaholic tendencies and can polish off a fair amount in a surprisingly short amount of time... Easter & Christmas being particularily impressive!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Advertisement