Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding an illustrator for my brand

• 02-01-2018 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am creating a food brand that will involve a character of some sorts. I would like to know where i could find an illustrator that could bring my idea to life. What are the best resources for finding illustrators at the moment ?

I checked Creative Ireland but it seems dated not very active as a community.

I guess someone located in Ireland or the UK would be ideal as i could meet them in person.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 300 ✭✭garbo speaks

Creative Ireland has an illustration forum, but failing that, maybe you could try Illustrators Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

Thanks, never heard of Illustrators Ireland before so will take a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SaraAusel

Hello, I'm an illustrator and I was just looking here at some freelance jobs. Have you found an illustrator for your brand yet?
    Bye
    Sara

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dylan_mc9

Hi, I'm doing something very similar, have a project and might need an extra illustrator/graphic designer. If anyone can help please give me a shout!

Thanks.

Advertisement