Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add another person to account

Options
  • 02-01-2018 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

1. How do I go about adding another person to the account
    2. Name change - I recently got married and want to change my surname on account

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi JoBooy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Congratulations on your marriage. We can change your surname here on Boards once you provide the following details via private message:
    • Your account number
    • Your full name
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

In relation to the second question, a name can only be added to an account where both parties give their permission. This can be done via a phone call to 1850 372 372 (open 8am to 8pm) where both are present. Alternatively, if the account holder gives their permission, a note can be put on the account. The other person can then contact us later to give their permission.

If you wish, we can make a note on your account to confirm you wish to add a second name to the account. We will need the name, contact number and date of birth of the second person. Once you have done this, you can get them to contact us on Social Media (here or Facebook or Twitter) or by calling 1850 372 372.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement