Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any lonely dogs in Killester/surrounds?

Options
  • 02-01-2018 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi there,

One of my dogs has recently passed away, and my remaining dog is now struggling with being left alone.

I was wondering was there any other nice calm gentle dogs in/around Killester who might like to hang around with my dog during the working day? I'd be happy to have both dogs in my house, or to take turns.

TIA!

Steph :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

Sorry to hear about your dog passing but what a nice idea for your remaining! I wished I lived in the area as my dogs im sure would love some company while I am at work but I am completely opposite side of Dublin.

Hope you find a companion for your dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 stephrousseau

Thanks Ashbx! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Ms Doubtfire1

TRY FOSTERING...:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 stephrousseau

TRY FOSTERING...:-)

I’m a terrible fosterer!!! Get far too attached. I’m not averse to rescuing another, but I’m trying to save money at the moment, so thought if I could get some doggy company without the outputs associated with a second dog it would be a win/win situation! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭fungie

I’m a terrible fosterer!!! Get far too attached. I’m not averse to rescuing another, but I’m trying to save money at the moment, so thought if I could get some doggy company without the outputs associated with a second dog it would be a win/win situation! :)

Sent you a PM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement