Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Broadband

Options
  • 02-01-2018 5:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭

Are you experiencing technical problems in the Cloyne area Co. Cork. Fibre Broadband speeds have dropped from 100+ Mbps to 20+ Mbps. When can we expect improvement.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

Anyone here to answer the above query or are the reps. still celebrating

Good to know the reps on here are as helpful as Eir customer non service

Good to know the reps on here are as helpful as Eir customer non service

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Yep, they're just as slow answering my query.

Probably hav'nt got 2018 Stories (lies) pdf from head office.

• Advertisement

Hi Reps.  Have you any good story for my problem.  It may be better all round if I cancel my DD as you are not providing me with the service which I have paid for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Riva10 wrote: »
    Hi Reps.  Have you any good story for my problem.  It may be better all round if I cancel my DD as you are not providing me with the service which I have paid for.
    Hi Riva10,

I have checked that out for you and there does not seem to be a general issue in the area, however, If you are still experiencing issues I would recommend you contact our support team on 1890 260 260 and they'll assist you there

Thanks 

Tracey

Hi Riva10,

I have checked that out for you and there does not seem to be a general issue in the area, however, If you are still experiencing issues I would recommend you contact our support team on 1890 260 260 and they'll assist you there

Thanks 

Tracey
    Explain to me why I have to pay for a phone call .  Why not a freephone number for service.  It would appear that getting disgruntled customers phone you is a money making ploy.  Still it costs nothing to cancel a DD

Hi Riva10,

Thanks 

Tracey
    Explain to me why I have to pay for a phone call .  Why not a freephone number for service.  It would appear that getting disgruntled customers phone you is a money making ploy.  Still it costs nothing to cancel a DD
    Alternatively, you can freephone 1901 and you can be transferred through to the relevant department.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracy.  Will try this route but judging on the lack of customer service  and help available from eir, I will not hold my breath.

• Advertisement

Thanks Tracy.  Will try this route but judging on the lack of customer service  and help available from eir, I will not hold my breath.
    I understand your frustrations here, apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement