Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For EIR sake

Options
  • 02-01-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I left Eir in October when they increased the price on my existing contract and offered I could do so without penalty. I have since received bills monthly for a range of amounts which I have not paid as I stopped my direct debit. I returned the equipment as requested and have proof of postage. I have now received a request of payment from debt agency. On no occasion has an explanation been given what the payment is for. I have tried to contact EIR by phone but no satisfaction there. I previously sent PM to Adam but he does not seem to be around and no reply. Do I just leave this and hope it goes away?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I left Eir in October when they increased the price on my existing contract and offered I could do so without penalty. I have since received bills monthly for a range of amounts which I have not paid as I stopped my direct debit. I returned the equipment as requested and have proof of postage. I have now received a request of payment from debt agency. On no occasion has an explanation been given what the payment is for. I have tried to contact EIR by phone but no satisfaction there. I previously sent PM to Adam but he does not seem to be around and no reply. Do I just leave this and hope it goes away?
    Hi interstellar, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand your frustration here. 

Adam is no longer with us I'm afraid. Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement