If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sterling or Euro Order

Options
  • 02-01-2018 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking for a TV but firstly have a quick question.

If I order from your website in Euro, do you actually charge my CC in Euro or charge the Sterling equivalent on the day of the transaction?

Thanks in advance.
    Max

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

maximus02 wrote: »
    Hi

I am looking for a TV but firstly have a quick question.

If I order from your website in Euro, do you actually charge my CC in Euro or charge the Sterling equivalent on the day of the transaction?

Thanks in advance.
    Max
    Hi Max,

If you choose to pay in Euro then the price you see is what will be charged to your card in Euro.

However you can also elect to pay in Sterling - if you decide on Sterling then your credit card company will charge you IT'S prevailing rate on the day plus any charges.

We are happy whichever you prefer the only thing we can't do is to allow you pay for some items in Euro then others in Sterling in the same transaction (this is purely a technical issue) - however you can split your transactions - and lots of people do that as some items are cheaper in Euro and some are cheaper in Sterling so it pays to check it out!

Hopefully that helps but drop us a line if we can ever assist in any way

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Do you accept paypal?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

rondeco wrote: »
    Do you accept paypal?
    Hi Rondeco.

Unfortunately we are not set up to take Paypal payments.

Sorry.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.