Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with card abroad

Options
  • 02-01-2018 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    Recently I’ve asked a question using Service Desk in my 365 online account (screenshot attached) and got this answer (screenshot attached as well). As I didn’t see any options to reply the message I’ve got, I thought maybe I can write the details of this wrong transactions here so you can check in what stage they are?
    Also can I fix my Verified by Visa somehow now? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Kamaitachi,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

If you would like to respond to a secure message you can simply start a new message and insert the reference number in the subject as the advisor will be able to see the previous history of the chat.

If its a pending transaction this would normally rectify itself within 3-5 working days, if it has passed this timeframe you will need to submit the query through the online service desk and an advisor will be able to investigate this further for you. 

Please contact our verified by visa team on 0035312500370 and an advisor will be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement