Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland wont get back to me with re a Sales Enquiry

Options
  • 02-01-2018 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

I have made at least 2 calls to you regarding smart heating controls and moving both gas and elec to EI.

I got one call back to say a Tech would be in contact, they never did, I called again & I still haven’t heard anything.

What do I need to do to begin dealing with EI?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi AmberGold,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Could you advise if you have begun the process of switching to Electric Ireland?

If not, this can be completed online here here. Once the switch has completed, customers can then begin the process of having a smart heating device installed (unless the customer opts to have the Nest Learning Thermostat or Climote installed as part of their switching offer).

Should you wish to switch over the phone, the Electric Ireland Sales team are available to call on 1850 305 090. They are available from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturday.

The details required for a switch include an up-to-date meter reading for the property, the Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) of the premises, as well as your contact information, and your bank details which are required for direct debit payments.

If you do not opt to have the smart heating device installed as part of your switch, we would recommend completing the initial switch, and then contacting the Electric Ireland Home Services team directly. They are available to call on 1850 372 333 from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. They would be in the best position to discuss the various devices available with Electric Ireland, and can then advise you regarding the status of the installation.

We hope this helps. Should you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement