Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rossfield, Tallaght

Options
  • 03-01-2018 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anybody have any opinions on living in Rossfield in Tallaght? Anti social activity? Whats it like for kids?, etc...any feedback be much appreciated. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭MSVforever

EB240372 wrote: »
    Anybody have any opinions on living in Rossfield in Tallaght? Anti social activity? Whats it like for kids?, etc...any feedback be much appreciated. Cheers

Honest opinion? It's a kip with nice enough council houses. My mates parents live close enough in the Glenshane area. Joyrider, open drug dealing and feral kids. It's nestled between Fettercairn, Brookfield and Jobstown.
    I wouldn't live there if you paid me (and certainly wouldn't raise my kids there).

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EB240372

MSVforever wrote: »
    Honest opinion? It's a kip with nice enough council houses. My mates parents live close enough in the Glenshane area. Joyrider, open drug dealing and feral kids. It's nestled between Fettercairn, Brookfield and Jobstown.
    I wouldn't live there if you paid me (and certainly wouldn't raise my kids there).

Ok, thank you for your honesty

Advertisement