Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coachella 2018

Options
  • 03-01-2018 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

g0gcqpleuq701.jpg

pretty underwhelming IMO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

anyone watching the live streams? brockhampton killing it now on channel 2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

watching them on the replay now, crazy show. very tempted to go see them at The Helix now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Just watching Tash Sultana on it at the moment.

She's pretty good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Christ, hadn't been paying attention to the lineup this year, but that has to be the worst in living memory. They've clearly got it to a level where it will sell out regardless of the lineup for a few years, just on hype.

The festival has heaps of issues which would stop me going near it again, but lineup was always guaranteed. That's abysmal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Christ, hadn't been paying attention to the lineup this year, but that has to be the worst in living memory. They've clearly got it to a level where it will sell out regardless of the lineup for a few years, just on hype.

The festival has heaps of issues which would stop me going near it again, but lineup was always guaranteed. That's abysmal!

If its not Arcade Fire or U2 its not having

Right John?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

If its not Arcade Fire or U2 its not having

Right John?

Yeah that’s right......

Weird response.

You think that matches up to previous years? Why the personal jibe and looking at my previous posts to prove you haven’t a fvcking clue what bands I like? :pac:

Bit salty sally?

i agree that it's definitely the worst lineup for a few years. still some good stuff there though. and new finds like elohim.

postmalone was only alright. beyonce was a good performance but kept ruining songs with her mixes or whatever,playing 30 seconds of a song and then onto something else

Advertisement