Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Mobile Bill Query

Options
  • 03-01-2018 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a query about my bill and the variance between last month and this months Pay cost.

I've been on live chat but may have been going around a roundabout :D 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Hi Gavin "shells",

If you would like to PM me your full name, mobile number and pin i would be happy to look into this for you.

- Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Thanks Kevin! PM'ed there.

On a side note, Shells are found on beaches - Shels is the nickname of one of Ireland's most successful football teams :D :D :D :D :D 

Hi Kevin, any update for me? Details were pm'ed to you more than 24 hours ago. Thanks.

Hi Kevin, you can scrap that question - I rang up and had my query answered in 5 mins of getting onto a customer service lady.

Word of advice - educate your live chat staff (or if they're outsourced scrap them) and it would make your life and your call centre staff much easier. I was passed between two chat staff who couldn't even understand my query, hence posting here... 

Advertisement