Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm Fitter

Options
  • 03-01-2018 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi folks

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a recommendation for an alarm fitter in the midlands?

I have a 3 bed semi detached house that was wired for an alarm but I'm having difficulty in finding anyone to fit one. There is no broadband so I can't go the wireless route.

Anyone know anyone who does the old standard fitted alarms. I've had a couple of attempted breakins so appreciate any replies.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Home Security Systems forum. Please note that their charter now applies

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

AMFitz wrote: »
    Hi folks

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a recommendation for an alarm fitter in the midlands?

I have a 3 bed semi detached house that was wired for an alarm but I'm having difficulty in finding anyone to fit one. There is no broadband so I can't go the wireless route.

Anyone know anyone who does the old standard fitted alarms. I've had a couple of attempted breakins so appreciate any replies.

Thanks

Have a look on the PSA website here for a list of installers in your area.

Advertisement