Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardening and landscaping Newbridge

Options
  • 03-01-2018 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all,
    Looking for a gardening / landscaping. .. we have a sloped back garden... also a dog who is a house dog and always comes in with muddy paws.
    Before Christmas I had 2 guys come out.. one seemed really interested but never got back to me with a quote.
    Can anyone recommend a good, genuine, reasonable gardener and landscaper please.
    Thanks in advance
    Nic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Hi all,
    Looking for a gardening / landscaping. .. we have a sloped back garden... also a dog who is a house dog and always comes in with muddy paws.
    Before Christmas I had 2 guys come out.. one seemed really interested but never got back to me with a quote.
    Can anyone recommend a good, genuine, reasonable gardener and landscaper please.
    Thanks in advance
    Nic

Would that be for a garden in Newbridge, Co Kildare?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

I used this guy and found him excellent to deal with, and reasonable in price: http://alandscape.ie/ I've no other connection with him, other than a reasonably large job he did for me about 2 years ago now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tr1ck1N1ck1

Sorry only seeing this now...yes it's a garden in newbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tr1ck1N1ck1

Thank you

Advertisement