Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exit f2000 bridge mode?

Options
  • 03-01-2018 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi, 

I am looking to put my f2000 into bridge mode as a want to implement some DHCP server options that the f2000 cannot support.  I know bridge is not supported but I am ok with the posts on how to do it.  My question is, is there any advice on how to take it out of bridge mode if I have a problem?  I expect to loose access to the f2000's management web interface.  

Regards

Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi, 

I am looking to put my f2000 into bridge mode as a want to implement some DHCP server options that the f2000 cannot support.  I know bridge is not supported but I am ok with the posts on how to do it.  My question is, is there any advice on how to take it out of bridge mode if I have a problem?  I expect to loose access to the f2000's management web interface.  

Regards

Brian
    Hi Brianoconnell,

If you give our technical support team a call on 1890260260 or free phone 1901, they should be able to help you out with the issue you're having with your modem. I have included a link to our support page, you'll find a user manual for the f2000 device.

https://www.eir.ie/support/broadband/Support-for-your-modem/ ;

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Applebhoy

Hi, 

Regards

Brian
    the page will still be there, just dhcp is not running on the router, so give yourself a static ip address, then open the router webpage as normal (192.168.1.254 , unless you change it)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 brianoconnell

Thanks!

That was the one thing holding me back!

All the best

Brian

Advertisement