If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony TV 8596 or 9005?

Options
  • 03-01-2018 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi

I am hoping to order either a Sony KD55XE8596 or a Sony KD55XE9005 from you within the next couple of days for delivery to sunny Drogheda.

I have read that the 9005 has a superior picture but I wonder is it worth the extra expense for an average movie and sports viewer in your opinion?

Thanks for any help you can give and lastly, if I can be a tad cheeky, are there any extra bonuses you can give to Boardsies at this time?  :pac:

Thanks in advance.
    Max

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

maximus02 wrote: »
    Hi

I am hoping to order either a Sony KD55XE8596 or a Sony KD55XE9005 from you within the next couple of days for delivery to sunny Drogheda.

I have read that the 9005 has a superior picture but I wonder is it worth the extra expense for an average movie and sports viewer in your opinion?

Thanks for any help you can give and lastly, if I can be a tad cheeky, are there any extra bonuses you can give to Boardsies at this time?  :pac:

Thanks in advance.
    Max
    Hi Max,

The 9005 is worth the extra as it uses a much better processor than the 8 series. For films and sports you'll notice much better contrast, better motion processing and deeper colour.

At the moment we are limited by our sale pricing so £1199 would be the best I could do on the 9005.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭maximus02

David

Thanks for reply. I have just completed an online order for the 9005.

I hope to hear from you soon. 

As I know you understand I'll be waiting here with bated breath for delivery.

Max

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

maximus02 wrote: »
    David

Thanks for reply. I have just completed an online order for the 9005.

I hope to hear from you soon. 

As I know you understand I'll be waiting here with bated breath for delivery.

Max
    Hi Max,

Thanks for your order! Our couriers will be in touch with a delivery time and if there are any issues I'll give you a shout!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.