Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA available funds low

Options
  • 03-01-2018 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Using SEPA transfer, it show that I only have €8 of available funds to send even though I have over €2000 in my account that has been processed since I lodged it a day ago.

I obviously need to send more than €8, how can I fix this?

Is there some limit per month that I'm not aware of, as I did use a SEPA transfer a few weeks ago?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi vVcCnN,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Sorry to hear this. 

Can you tell me was it a cheque you lodged to the account as cheques wouldn't clear straight away you would need to wait for the funds to clear which do take 3-5 working days.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Kareana  

• Registered Users Posts: 10 vVcCnN

Yes it was a cheque, yesterday it was in the Transactions in Progress section and today it's in the Transactions Completed section so I guessed it was processed. I already had €150 from way before still in my account, and that also doesn't show up in the available funds either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Thanks for your reply.

If it was a cheque then you must allow for the above timeframe for the cheque to clear on the account.

In regards of funds in the account before the lodgement of the cheque these should be available to you as it would only be the cheque amount that would be unavailable till cleared.

Please log into your 365 online and have a look at your transactions to see if any debits were made or processed before the lodgement of the cheque.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 10 vVcCnN

Worked now.

Suppose I was impatient - just thought that when it was Transactions Completed section that it would work then.
    Thank anyway

Advertisement