Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Varified by Visa page being ignored

Options
  • 03-01-2018 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

When making a purchase online, I was sent to the verified by visa (tsys.arcot.com) page where I had to enter a code that was sent to my mobile. Problem was that I didn't receive that text for a while and pressed resend a few times during the wait. Later I just cancelled that transaction as I wasn't getting any texts.

Few minutes later I did start getting the texts with the code. I tried to make another purchase, but each time now it just skips over the verified by visa (tsys.arcot.com) page and quickly return back to the website I was making the purchase from, stating that the purchase has failed.

I tried again today, but the same thing keeps happening again. Am I being suspended or locked out of Verified by Visa?

I had the debit card a while now and it's always worked before. There is also enough money in my balance for the purchase.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭jos22

clear your browser cache and cookies

• Registered Users Posts: 10 vVcCnN

jos22 wrote: »
    clear your browser cache and cookies
    Yeah, I did that - didn't work at the time.

I was able to make my purchase now, so it seems to be working again except it doesn't take me to the verified (just realised I misspelled it in title) by visa page anymore and is still able to make the purchase!

Maybe they changed the system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi vVcCnN,

Thanks for your post here on boards.

We are glad to hear you got sorted in the end.

I would advise if this happens again that you contact our verified by visa team on 0818 200 370 and an advisor will be more then happy to help you.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement