Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Connection Cannot Contact Support

Options
  • 03-01-2018 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just had my eir modem put in yesterday after signing up for the broadband and landline package.

Broadband is very slow but cannot contact support because you have to give your account number or phone number before one can get to talk to someone but both my account and phone numbers are not recognised by your system.

Is there any way else I can contact support as your online chat is unavailable as well?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Block (8 wrote: »
    Hi

Just had my eir modem put in yesterday after signing up for the broadband and landline package.

Broadband is very slow but cannot contact support because you have to give your account number or phone number before one can get to talk to someone but both my account and phone numbers are not recognised by your system.

Is there any way else I can contact support as your online chat is unavailable as well?
    Hi Block (8,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been having. I would recommend using the online chat through this link https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/ it should work fine. Usually when its busy it can take slightly longer to connect with an agent through chat.

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement