Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online renewal of bundle - two mobile phones

Options
  • 03-01-2018 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have home phone, landline and two mobile phones with Eir and my contract for all is out at the end of this month.

I am trying to renew the landline/broadband package and upgrade the two handsets, but the online ordering system will only allow me to upgrade one mobile. If I call the support, I don't get the online discount.

What can you do for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Hi,

I have home phone, landline and two mobile phones with Eir and my contract for all is out at the end of this month.

I am trying to renew the landline/broadband package and upgrade the two handsets, but the online ordering system will only allow me to upgrade one mobile. If I call the support, I don't get the online discount.

What can you do for me?
    Hi Tom Dunne,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having. Have you advised customer care when contacting them that it is not allowing you to upgrade both handsets online? 

I would recommend contacting the Eir sales team on 1800 773729.

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi,

What can you do for me?
    Hi Tom Dunne,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having. Have you advised customer care when contacting them that it is not allowing you to upgrade both handsets online? 

Thanks 

Tracey
    I did that, all sorted, thanks. I actually got it cheaper with the associate than online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

What can you do for me?
    Hi Tom Dunne,

Thanks 

Tracey
    I did that, all sorted, thanks. I actually got it cheaper with the associate than online.
    Hi Tom,

I'm glad to hear your satisfied.

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement