Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Mobile App and 365 Online showing different info

Options
  • 03-01-2018 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

The information I see for my credit card is different when viewed from the BOI Mobile app when compared to 365 Online.

The information on 365 Online seems to be a few days old and does not show the same balance or credit available as the app. The app also shows some transactions I made over the last few days whereas 365 Online says "Sorry, there have been no transactions since your last issued statement on this account", my last statement was on 28/12.

Is it normal for these to sometimes be out of sync? (it sure as hell doesnt sound normal to me).

I did get a text to confirm some transactions a few days ago, in case that's relevant.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi anglind,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Our online team are aware that the balance on Credit cards can display a difference in the balance between the mobile app and the tablet app. This is due to the timing difference of when the data is updated in each app. 

The balance currently updates on the mobile app earlier than the 365 online website and this would be the reason why there is this discrepancy.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement