Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman price promise

Options
  • 03-01-2018 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi everyone
    I bought a MacBook in Harvey Norman today. Before buying it I showed the assistant that it was €250 cheaper in Curry’s and asked would they price match. He acted like he had no clue what I was saying and I pointed to a poster. He said oh that’s not applicable to this section of the shop.
    I went through with the purchase through flexirent (I know they’re expensive but needed laptop today).
    I asked a different sales assistant and he said he didn’t know why the first guy said it wasn’t applicable. It is in stock on the Curry’s website as of right now. He said it might have been because I wanted to buy it on flexirent.
    Has anybody experience of same they could share? I will ring the store again tomorrow and ask.

Comments

Advertisement