Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PES 2018 League - Season 2 Fixtures & Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

(Pizzaburn85) Shakhtar 0 0 Leicester (az1234)

I'll be divorced by the end of this league as my frustrations boil over again with this shiote shakhtar team who offer as much goal threat as my 3 year old son.... "Stop shouting at that game!!" Will you just fook off love !!........

I deserved to lose this game , Leicester battered me and i couldn't get out of my half for the last 10 mins....yet i could have won it , went clean through on a counter attack , dinked the keeper but put it wide , cant see where the next goal is coming from , never mind the next win..

In conclusion , i am pants

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Shakhtar (pizzaburn85) 2 Porto (Colemaniser) 1

even and end to end in the first half , finally got some joy out of my wingers and took the lead through a marlos header , followed by a quick second from dentinho.

Porto got one back when i couldn't handle the gegenpress and was forced into a mistake.... Chances to extend the lead but in the end i was blessed to win it as my keeper made a great save to deny a one and one with the last kick as i waited for an offside flag that never came.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Torino (ExclamationMarc) 1 - 0 Porto (Colemaniser)

A frenetic and nervously tight game was settled with a single Baselli thunderbolt from ten yards out in the 82nd minute.

Torino have their keeper to thank for some good saves to keep Porto out after a first half where the Portuguese team were camped in the Torino half and were unlucky to not be leading at the break.

Belotti and Llajic were knackered after 50 minutes which lead to calls for Own Goal to start next week's games.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Valencia 0-0 Leipzig
    My first draw of the league season to be honest I don't know how there wasn't a goal at either end in this game . Both teams had chances but none taken a very entertaining stalemate Great game nslattery

https://youtu.be/kQ8wBMf7yLU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Group A

Besiktas 1-1 Valencia

Gonul scored for me and Zaza for Valencia. Scrappy first half but second half was better. Draw was a fair result imo.

• Advertisement

Group A

Besiktas 1-4 Porto

Negredo for me and 4 for Porto's January signing Waris. He was unplayable. Everything he hit went in. Scoreline was harsh I thought but Porto took their chances and I didn't. Will be glad to see the back of Besiktas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Gameweek 7 Fixtures

Group A

2dt0sqq.png

Group B

29ypnio.png

See webpage here for groups and fixtures: Boards PES League

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Group B

Nice 3 - 3 Crystal Palace
    Balotelli x3

Wickham x 2
    Fosuh Mensah

Scrappy enough game where a draw was probably a fair result, Wickham putting palace ahead before Mario scored a beaut of a free kick and grabbed a 2nd before half time.
    Goals from Wickham and Mario again before Fosuh Mensah equalizing it with his egg in the 2nd half.
    Signal was dodge throughout.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Group B

Nice 3 - 3 West Brom Crystal Palace

FYP. :P :pac: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

(DuffyTJ) Lazio 3 - 1 Ajax (niallym)

Good game, fairly even for most of it. We both got lucky with our respective 1st goals through mistakes from the other but Lazio's dynamic duo Caicedo and Immobile were on hand to secure the win.

Goalscorers:

Lazio:
    Filipe Anderson
    Caicedo
    Immobile

Ajax:
    Huntelaar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Marseille (Meath77) 0 - 1 Torino (ExclamationMarc

These losses are getting annoying. I need someone to drop out of the league so I can get a win:pac:

Marc, do you remember the goalscorer? Put it in your match report

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Torino (ExclamationMarc) 2 - 0 Marseille (Meath77)

Own Goal and Iago Falque got the two goals in this game that was deadlocked til the 60th minute. Very tight and balanced game again with Marseille. Could have gone either way another day. Own Goal is slowly becoming a contender for the Ballon D'Or this year given his performances for Torino.

It was Rincon who got the goal in other game.

Thanks for the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Gameweek :

Ath Bilboa (br09) 2-3 Marseille (meath)

A real game of two halves completely set my team up wrong in the 1st half and was 2-0 down at the break made some changes and went back to a more familiar formation and was 2-2 by the 79th minute , Got stung in the 93rd minute more or less last kick of the game , 2-2 would have been a fair result absolutely gutted

Goals: Munain, Inaki Williams, Germain 2 and Mitroglu

Group A

Besiktas 4-2 Marseille

End to end game. Besiktas went 1-0 up through an early goal from Negredo. Then Marseille went 2-1 up with 2 quickfire goals from Thauvin and Mitroglu. And goals from Quaresma (2) and Babel got Besiktas the win. I managed to see out the game pretty well. Good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

(Damok21) Benfica 2-1 Ajax (niallym)

Good game very close throughout , Jonas scored to give Benfica the lead after a save from salvio rebounded to him. 1-0 at half time, some lovely play from Ajax saw dolberg score a equaliser. Almost straight after Jonas broke through the ajax defence and scored to make it 2-1. Both teams had some chances after that but neither could score with the best chance falling to dolberg who had his one and one luckily saved by the benfica keeper.

Good game Niall

(Stephen_Mc91) Palace 1-5 Benfica (Damok21)

Jonas with 5 goals in this one as everything he hit went in. Scoreline doesn't reflect the game as Palace were a constant threat throughout , I just seemed to get all the breaks and managed to score with 3 early chances which made it hard for palace to come back. Wickham did make it 3-1 shortly after half time and palace had some chances to make it 3-2 but couldn't convert , Jonas with two late goals to seal it. End to end game

Good game Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

GW5

Marseille (Meath77) 2 - 1 Leipzig (nslattery)

Good comeback from Marseille helped by a Leipzig red card at around 20 minutes in. Leipzig had better chances still, but off form keeper let a weak free kick in at 88 minutes in, probably worth a look in the highlights. I am definitely happy with the result, good game Luckycharms

Scorers
    Leipzig: Lookman
    Marseille: Mitroglou, Sanson

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Video link not working :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Gameweek 8 Fixtures

Group A

dfbkmx.png

Group B

10d8kli.png

See webpage here for groups and fixtures: Boards PES League

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Callaway (stoke) 7-1 (west ham) AidzEire

Score could have been different all the way through the match
    West Ham getting into some great chances hitting the crossbar and some excellent saves from their keeper but Stoke ran away with it, with some tidy cool play.
    No complaints really as any other day it would of been a different game. In the end Stokes finishing was just better.

Well played DJKennedy/Callaway, was a hood game despite the scoreline

Chupo Hatrick MoTanggggg x3
    Berahino x 3
    Jese x 1

Lanzini x1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Schalke 4 - 2 West Ham

Even game, West Ham just couldnt get the passing game flowing, Schalke could with some nice finishing

Big Sam would want to quit blowin bubbles and start winning games

Armnotovic x 1
    Carrol x1

Bergstaller x3
    Di Santo x1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

(Damok21) Benfica 3-1 Schalke (deadius_maximus)

A Jonas first half hat trick was the difference in this one. Benfica had lots of early chances but took the lead with a rather lucky rebounder. Jonas made it 2-0 and Schalke replied with a lovely goal from burgstellar. Jonas then made it 3-1 and a formation change from schalke saw them dominate possession for the rest of the match. embolo missed a great chance to make it 3-2 near the end but my keeper made a good save. Embolo and burgstellar were a constant threat throughougt.

Good game

Scorers Jonas x 3 and burgstellar

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Valencia 5 - 1 Shaktar
    Just 10 minutes in the deadlock was broken through an own goal from Shaktar both teams had chances in the first half and Shaktar would equalise with a half an hour gone, second half open up Valencia taking the lead once again and would then go on to close out the game parejo scoring the third at a crucial time, good game pizzaburn well played
    Shaktar Bernard x1
    Valencia Rodrigo x1
    Parejo X2
    Coquelin x1

https://youtu.be/Ev2XPBKP4mE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Group A

Leipzig (nslattery) 2 - 3 Shaktar (pizzaburn)

This was a game that was end to end with some great chances by both teams

I went ahead through Poulsen on 34mins only to have it levelled by Marlos on 38mins. In the second half Ferreyra puts Shaktar ahead on 58mins only for Poulsen to level 2 mins later.

Chances as both teams go close to grabbing the winner until late drama with an injury-time penalty conceded which Snra dispatched.

Great game pizzaburn

Leipzig goals : Poulsen 34,60
    Shaktar goals : Marlos 38, Ferreyra 58, Snra 91

Lazio 3 - 3 Stoke

Good game. Stoke took an early lead. Lazio got back level around the 37th but stoke scored two late goals through some terrible Lazio defending to put themselves in the lead at HT.

Lazio played much better in the 2nd half and got the game back to 3-3 and should have won it late on.

Poor finishing at times and a red raw useless keeper costing Lazio.

Goalscoers:

Lazio : Filipe Anderson X2, Caicedo

Stoke : Shaqiri, Choupo-Moting, Adam

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Southampton 0 - 4 Stoke

7' Shaqiri (Those hips didn't lie.)
    27' Shaqiri
    31' Choupo Mouting
    58' Diouf

A not-so-great connection (I know! :pac:) made this game even more difficult for the Saints as Stoke ran out comfortaable winners in the end. It was a little better in the second half so I'm happy that that only finished 1-0. :)

Southampton 1 - 2 Crystal Palace

27' - Conor Wickham
    64' - Ruben Loftus Cheek
    84' - Nathan Redmond

Crystal Palace started the stronger side here creating several chances, but some relatively decent defending from Southampton meant that Palce struggled to convert until some witchcraft happened that allowed Wickham six yards out from an open goal. It's probably not the prettiest goal that you're likely to see. :pac:

Into the second half, and the hosts started to grow slightly more into the game but conceded a corner from a Crystal Palace counter attack from which Loftus Cheek dispatched Zaha's flick on to double the visitor's advantage. Southampton tried to push to, at least, reduce the deficit and were duly rewarded with (in my opinion) the goal of the game :pac: :P when a beautifully measured, long, inch perfect pass into the box was met with a stunning volley by Nathan Redmond, giving the Palace keeper no chance. Unfortunately, that's where the goals ended as the visitors take the three points back with them on their trip back to London.

Good game though! :) :pac:

Also, it was so great to have Shane Long back in the side after I had to drop him (red arrow) from the Stoke match.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Nice 0 - 4 benfica

Jimenez x2
    Jonas
    Salvio

Easy win for benfica dominated throughout. The struggle goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Group B

Sporting 3 - 2 Lazio

Dost x2, Acuna

(don't know the Lazio scorers as my video didn't work!)

Good game. Three up at half-time but complete turnaround in second half saw Lazio unlucky to come away with nothing.

Thanks for the game, TJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Group B

Crystal Palace 1 - 4 Sporting

Puncheon
    W. Carvalho, Dost, Podence x2

Good game. Palace took the lead and could've extended it in first half. Would have made a huge difference if I had gone two down.

Good game, Stephen.

• Advertisement

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Group B

Sporting 3 - 2 Lazio

Dost x2, Acuna

(don't know the Lazio scorers as my video didn't work!)

Good game. Three up at half-time but complete turnaround in second half saw Lazio unlucky to come away with nothing.

Thanks for the game, TJ.

Caicedo and milinkovic savic

Advertisement