Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PES 2018 League - Season 2 Fixtures & Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Group A

Ath Bilboa(br09) 0- 3 Shaktar (pizzaburn)

Absolutely woeful effort from me being honest , Well done to Pizzaburn 1st half was fairly even and I missed chances, was terrible in the 2nd half and deserved to lose, (my fortnite addiction is really killing me )

Scorers Blanco x2
    Og

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Torino (ManufacturedHero) 0 - 3 Leipzig (nslattery)

Werner x 2, Keita

One of those games where your players will simply not pass to each other and ignore the ball when it's next to them so you're simply in damage limitation.

Leipzig took all their chances and deserved it. Defended well, every tackle was won. Through balls were completely on point. Sirigiu prevented an embarrassment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

West Ham 2 - 0 Crystal Palace

Tight game most of the way till lanzini scored the first goal. Second goal came from dodgy AI from the palace keeper who passed the ball to arnautovic in the box and cooly slotted home
    Good game

Lanzini x1
    Arbautovic x1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Group A

Leipzig (nslattery) 4 - 0 Ath Bilbao (brianregan)

This was a game that flattered Leipzig a bit cause Bilbao were on E form.

I was 2-0 up at HT but could have easily been level had Bilbao taken the chances

An OG and another goal sealed it for Leipzig

Good game brianregan

Leipzig goals: Lookman, Werner , OG & Werner again I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Besiktas 1-2 Leipzig

Didn't deserve to lose.

Goals were Babel, Werner and Poulsen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

Group A - GW7
    Leicester (az1234) 2 - 0 (danharps) Besiktas

Very tight game where Leicester took their chances to edge it. A draw would have been a fair result.

Goals in the first half from Ndidi and Iheanacho decided it. Good game Dan!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Group A

Porto (Colemaniser) 5 - 0 (az1234) Leicester

Scorers: Aboubakar x3, Herrera, Marega

Everything seemed to go right here for Porto with early goals from Aboubakar and Marega. Leicester then went all out attack and the pace of Marega, Waris and Aboubakar caused endless problems throughout the game.

Good game!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

Group A
    Leicester (az1234) 3 - 3 (nslattery) RB Leipzig

Leicester went 3 nil up after 25 minutes before Leipzig pulled a Liverpool in Istanbul and got back to all square! In all fairness, I was happy to see it end a draw as I was under some serious pressure towards the end!

I tried to record the highlights but there were so many the game timed out and kicked me back to the main screen before the first half was even over!

Really enjoyable, end-to-end game game!

Goals:
    - Leicester: Mahrez; Iheanacho x 2
    - RB Leipzig: Poulsen x 2; Werner

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

(Damok21 Benfica 3 - 0 Southampton (wilberto)

Benfica seemed to dominate possession but it was the most feared scorer in the league own goal who scored first. Salvio and Jonas with the other goals. Benfica had a lot of the ball but couldn't seem to create clear chances.

Good game wilberto

Group A

Porto (Colemaniser) 1-1 Shaktar (pizzaburn85)

Scorers: Aboubakar, Bernard

Tense game here! Very nice finish for the opener for Shaktar at the start of the second half. Aboubakar equalised with a nice header not long after and Porto held on for the draw.

Good game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Group B

Ajax (niallym) 0-2 Lazio (DuffyTJ)

Backs to the wall for Ajax for the full 90 here. Some good defending restricted Lazio to just 5 shots, but Ajax just couldn't get out of constant defending due to the incessant pressure Lazio were applying. A 5th minute goal by Caicedo put Ajax behind early on, and they rarely could get out of their own half to try and create an equaliser. A nice volley from Immobile in the 68th (?) minute effectively put the match to bed. Well deserved 3 points for Lazio.

Scorers:

Lazio: Caicedo, Immobile

Group B

Ajax (niallym) 1-0 Southampton (Wilberto99)

A very nervy affair for Ajax between two sides at the wrong end of the table. Not too pretty from the home side for the spectators, but they finally saw a home win. One of their few pieces of good play resulted in Younes scoring what turned out to be the winner after 48 minutes. Glad to hear the full time whistle and get away with a win.
    As an aside, Wilberto plays on full manual, fair play to him!

Scorer:

Ajax: Younes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Group A

Leipzig (nslattery) 3 - 3 Porto (Colemaniser)

Scorers Porto: OG 22, Aboubakar 34,65
    Scorers Leipzig: Augstin 37, Kampl 40, Poulsen 84

Great game tight for the 1st 20 mins then 2 goals in 12 mins pit Porto 2-0.
    2 goals in 3 mins got me level before HT.
    1 goal each in the 2nd half and it ended all square.

Great game Colemainser

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

(Damok21) Benfica 5 - 1 west ham (Aidz-eire)

West ham took the lead through Hernandez around the 30 minute mark and had most of the first half chances. Jimenez scored just before half time after a west ham defensive mix up. Jonas then scored after another defensive mix up just after half time. Jonas would add another three in the second half as everything he hit went in. Good game aidz

Jonas x 4
    Jimenez x 1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Marseille (Meath77) 2 - 1 Porto (Colemaniser)

After the opener from Marseille, porto strolled through my defence right from kicking off the second half. Real open end to end game, was lucky it didn't finish 2-2, porto had a few good chances right at the end which thankfully Colemania didn't convert. Enjoyable game because it was so open.

Porto: Aboubakar
    Marseille: Mitroglou, N'Jie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Gameweek 7

Group B

Stoke (DavidJKennedy) 1 - 1 Sporting Lisbon (Bijilf)

Good game.. Nothing to separate us

Goalscorers:

Crouch

Not sure who scored for Sporting - Feel free to note below Bijilf

Sorry for the late posting of fixtures! I'll just post up the remaining fixtures from both groups anyway so people know what games they have left

Remaining Fixtures

Group A

8yxaaa.png

Group B

1535j86.png

See webpage here for groups and fixtures: Boards PES League

Last game week

Stoke 1 - Ajax 1

Not sure how I didn’t win tbh. Gg nialler

Crouch for me. Huntelaar for Ajax I think

callaway92 wrote: »
    Last game week

Stoke 1 - Ajax 1

Not sure how I didn’t win tbh. Gg nialler

Crouch for me. Huntelaar for Ajax I think

Younes for me. Happy to get a draw out of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

callaway92 wrote: »
    Gameweek 7

Group B

Stoke (DavidJKennedy) 1 - 1 Sporting Lisbon (Bijilf)

Good game.. Nothing to separate us

Goalscorers:

Crouch

Not sure who scored for Sporting - Feel free to note below Bijilf

Montero scored for Sporting

• Advertisement

Crystal Palace 1 - 3 Stoke

I think Palace forgot to put the result up from last night.

Wickham for Palace

Shaqiri hat-trick for Stoke

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

Group B

Schalke (deaduis_maximus) 2-0 Ajax (niallym)

Goalscorers: Di Santo, Meyer

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Group B

Sporting 3 - 2 Schalke

Martins x2, Dost
    Burgstaller x2

Good game. Sporting lucky to be level at half-time. Played better in second half but still a close one and glad to get the 3 points!

Thanks, Deadius!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Marseille (Meath77) 1 - 5 Valencia (Kenneth192)

As big sam would say, I don't want to make excuses. But marseille were on E form, every first team attacker was on red form. The defence drifts so far out of position it's crazy (full backs around the D on a counter leaving wingers in 30m of space) and players are so slow to pass the ball it can be really frustrating. First touches aren't great. On older PES games you could play with both teams on neutral form. Why Konami?

Anyway, went 1 up with a nice volley, but Valencia put away their chances. That leads me to my second excuse: Almost every Valencia shot ended up as a goal, we both had 7 shots. Even the one on about 81 minutes that the keeper fluffed ended up as a goal. This game can be annoying at times!

Scorers:
    Marseille: Mitroglou
    Valencia: Guedes, Kondogbia, Zaza, Guedes, fùcking Zaza again of course

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

League A

Ath Bil (br09) 1-4 Valencia (manfaturedhero)

Enjoyed this game immensley despite being absolutely murdered on the counter by Zaza , Felt I was still in it till the last ten mins at 3-1 had a perfect header ruled out on 86 that would have made it 3-2 but alas it wasn't to be, Didn't deserve anything but enjoyed it alot :)

Zaza x3
    Raul Garcia x1
    Rodrigo I think got the 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

Group B

Schalke (deaduis_maximus) 3 - 0 Southampton (wilberto)

Goal scorers: Pjaca, Burgstaller x 2

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Torino (ManufacturedHero) 2 - 1 Bilbao (brianregan09)

Llajic x 2 for Torino. Muniain for Bilbao.

A pretty back and forth game with a Llajic double to seal it. A screamer of a goal at 90+1 for Bilbao was the last kick of the game and had it come earlier could have left for a nervy final few minutes as Bilbao started bombing forward.

Thanks for the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

League A

Ath Bil (br09) 1-4 Valencia (manfaturedhero)

Enjoyed this game immensley despite being absolutely murdered on the counter by Zaza , Felt I was still in it till the last ten mins at 3-1 had a perfect header ruled out on 86 that would have made it 3-2 but alas it wasn't to be, Didn't deserve anything but enjoyed it alot :)

Zaza x3
    Raul Garcia x1
    Rodrigo I think got the 4th
    Dani parejo with the 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Pizzaburn v danharps

Shakhtar 3 besiktas 2

Went 2 nil up within 20 mins , had blown the lead by half time.

Even second half , one of those games where Mr PlayStation decided both teams strikers couldn't kick snow off a rope with both teams having chances to win it.

Scored on 81 mins with a good move finished off by marlos , negredo almost levelled late on but i managed to hang on.

Goals.

Blanco , Fred , marlos (good Ukrainian names)

Quaresma , babel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Shakhtar 1 Torino 1

Good game , marc is top of the league for a reason, very good player and im convinced he's the 3 eyed raven due to the amount of passes he read and intercepted!!!

Niang intercepted a pass on the halfway line and parted my defence like Moses parted the sea's to breeze through and make it 1 nil , Bernard levelled before half time with a header after some pressure and neat build up.

2nd half was pretty open in fairness , Torino with the lions share of chances , disappointed not to win but happy not to lose sums it up really .

Now a sleepless night to see if Valencia can do me a favour and beat Porto to scrape into the champions league !

Good game Marc

Advertisement