Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PES 2018 League - Season 2 Fixtures & Results

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm sure I had a formation of 3-1-6 towards the end of that game! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm sure I had a formation of 3-1-6 towards the end of that game! :pac:

I have uploaded those full matches for your sadistic pleasure :D

1st Leg

2nd Leg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Aidz Eire (West Ham) 4 - 1 ( Marseille) Cienceno

Our first ever meeting in the game. Marseille keeper played a blinder to be fair. West Ham were all over this side. Tough game for marseille as there only real effort was a goal.

Fernandes x1
    Hernandes x3

Gustavo x1

We'll go at it again cienceno gg

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Besiktas 3-1 Ajax (first leg)

Besiktas started strongly, and went to a deserved half time lead 2-0, Negredo and Quaresmo scoring after splitting the Ajax defence wide open. Second half was even stevens, good chances created by both teams. Kuivert made it 2-1 from a scrappy, but well executed corner. Lens made it 3-1 after 74 minutes. Ajax were happy enough to get out of this with a 3-1 result to keep the tie somewhat alive.

Ajax 3-0 Besiktas 0 (second leg) after extra time

Ajax had a good game here. Scored two cracking goals, if I do say so myself, to even up the tie going in to the interval at 2-0. Ajax pressed on in the second half and had some chances to win it in normal time, and so did Besiktas. Full time whistle, extra time.
    Besiktas pinned Ajax back in the first half of extra time, 4 shots, 3 on target to Ajax's nil. Second half Ajax were more on top. Just when it looked like a penalty shoot out, Dolberg cut through for Ajax and scored with the last kick, bar kick off, of the game.

This was an epic two legged affair that could have gone either way over the 2 legs.

• Advertisement

Scorers: First leg
    Besiktas: Negredo, Quaresmo, Lens
    Ajax: Kluivert

Second Leg
    Ajax: Ziyech, Huntelaar, Dolberg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Aidz Eire (West Ham) 2 - 0 ( Marseille) Cienceno

2 nd leg, think this was the score. First was an og, can't remember the second scorer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Congratulations to those who made it to the semi finals! It appears Group B were the most dominant in the knockouts with 7 of the remaining 8 teams in both competitions coming from Group B......

Anyway, best of luck to everyone in the semi finals! Koolhanger will be looking to retain the Champions Cup while the Shield will have a new winner this year!

PES Champions Cup

nqqu74.png

PES Shield

2u636m1.png

See webpage here for groups, cups and fixtures: Boards PES League

I will bring home the shield for group A :D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

I will bring home the shield for group A :D

We need something 😂

• Advertisement

PES Shield

Semi final

1st leg - Leipzig 2 - 1 Ajax

Great game end to end with nothing between the teams. Ajax took the lead but then conceded an OG by keeper kicking in to the net. An injury time winner by Poulsen sealed a narrow win for Leipzig going in to the 2nd leg

Goals - Leipzig
    OG 53
    Poulsen 90+3

Goals - Ajax
    Dolberg 36

I missed the 1st 8 mins of the match when recording

2nd leg - Ajax 4 - 5 Leipzig

The game started with 3 goals in the first 30 mins and stacked the deck against Ajax. They got one back in the 1st half but Leipzig scored again in injury time to make it 4-1 at the break.
    In fairness to Ajax they came out in the 2nd half and scored 3 goals to make the match level and only trail by one goal overall.

With Leipzig 3rd choice keeper in goal and rated 59, Ajax forgot about the game plan of pot shots until the 91st minute, lucky me :)

An injury time goal by Forsberg gave Leipzig the 2 goal cushion and settled the game

Goals - Ajax
    Ziyech 35, 72
    Huntelaar 56, 89

Goals - Leipzig
    Keita 10
    Werner 16
    Augustin 29, 45+1
    Foresberg 90+1

Aggregate score: Leipzig 7 - 5 Ajax

Great matches Niallym. Well played.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Champions Cup - Semi-Final

Stoke (DavidJKennedy) vs Lazio (DuffyTJ)

Stoke 8 - 2 Lazio agg.

1st Leg

Lazio 0-4 Stoke

Goalscorers:

Crouch, Choupo-Moting, Berahino x2

2nd Leg

Stoke 4-2 Lazio

Goalscorers:

Ramadan, Choupo-Moting, Pieters, Berahino

Luis Alberto, Dordevic

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

Sorry for the late posting of these results, having trouble logging into boards.

Shield quarter final: 1st Leg

(Theoriginaljipo) Nice 3-2 Crystal Palace (Stephen _Mc91)

First half hattrick from balotelli saw nice threaten to run away with things early on. Wickham and Sorloth struck late to keep Palace in the tie.

2nd leg

Palace 7-1 Nice

Saint-Maxim put Nice 1-0 up straight after kick off, 4-2 up in the tie. Wickham replied instantly and then everything started flying in for palace. Everything Sorloth (2), Sako (2), and Wickham(3) hit went in. Two very good games.

*Tried everything to post up the highlights of the matches but it doesn't me let on this app.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

Shield semi Final: 1st leg

(Stephen_Mc91) Palace 3-0 West ham (Aidz-eire)

Palace had good form thanks to their win at Huddersfield last week, and it was put to good use in this game with Zaha scoring shortly after kickoff. Hennessy played a blinder and saved plenty from Carroll and Hernandez in the first half. Just before half time Wickham made it 2-0 and he got his 2nd near the end of the match.

2nd Leg

West ham 2-3 Palace

The hammers started brightly in the first half with Carroll missing a couple of good early chances. He got his goal after 20 mins and west ham were back in the game. Again it was Hennessy to the rescue as Hernandez went looking for 2-0. Wickham made it 1-1 in the match with a nice finish at the start of the second half. Hernandez hit back though and made it 2-1 with the hammers back in it. However, that man Wickham was not to be undone as he got the equalizer and completed his hattrick to send palace through to the shield final. Two great games.

Shield Final

1st leg

Palace 2 - 3 Leipzig

I went 1 up before HT and made it 2-0 after 48 mins. Palace got 2 goals back in a 10-minute spell to make it 2-2. Lots of chances throughout the game and it literally could have been 6-6.
    I snatched a winner on 83 mins through Werner

Scorers

Palace: Townsend 52, Wickham 63
    Leipzig: Bruma 42, Poulsen 48, Werner 83

2nd leg

Leipzig 1 - 5 Palance

Palace came out all guns blazing and scored 3 without reply. A fourth through a Puncheon penalty was setting up for a rout. Leipzig got one back through Orban but couldnt get any more going. A 3rd for Benteke sealed it 5-1 for Palace.

Well played Stephen_Mc91

Scorers

Leipzig: Orban 59

Palace: Benteke 13, 35, 85 Townsend 29, Puncheon 47

Agg Score : Palace 7 - 4 Leipzig

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Champions cup Semi final

First Leg

(Damok21) Benfica 2- 2 Sporting Lisbon (Bijilf)

With our group games finishing on an aggregate score of 8-8, I knew I was in for a really tough semi against last years champ and the first leg was a cracker. I took the lead through a nice header from Cervi of all people! Then koolhanger took control of the game and a cracker of a shot from Dost hit the upright , soon after dost had another good effort which hit the post and rebounded in for a deserved equaliser. The game was really close and Jonas popped up to make it 2-1 which was soon followed by a Doumbia goal to make it 2-2 which set the tie up nicely for the second leg.

Scorers Dost, Doumbia, cervi, Jonas

Semi final Second leg

(Bijilf) Sporting 0 - 5 Benfica (Damok21)

Everything went for me in the second leg and I got the perfect start with a goal from Rafa Silva which was followed up quickly by Jonas to give me a 2-0 lead early on. Sporting then had to go on the attack to try and get back into the game, which left gaps at the back for my attackers. Sportings goalie then gifted a goal to Rafa Silva and made another mistake for cervi to make it four. Jonas got the fifth late on. Scoreline was very harsh as I felt sporting were well in this game but got no luck whatsoever.

Great games , I'll upload the highlights later

Scorers , Jonas 2, cervi. Rafa Silva 2

Champions cup final

First leg

(Davidjkennedy) Stoke 0- 7 Benfica (damok21)

I got an early lead through that man Jonas and Rafa Silva added a second one quickly, Jonas put me three nil up before half time as everything went my way. David had no luck at all in the first half, he went all out attack to try and salvage something from the game, had any of his chances gone in he would have been back in the game but I would add a couple of more on the counter attack.

Scorers Jonas 2, Jimenez 2, Cervi 2 and Rafa Silva 1

Second leg

(Damok21) Benfica 4 - 2 stoke( davidjkennedy)

Jonas was on fire in this one as he scored all 4 , stoke had a lot of chances but my keeper played very well for once.
    Thanks for the games David, I seemed to get all the lucky breaks in the first leg.

Jonas 4, chopo and berainho

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Congrats Damo - Worthy and just winner.

Delighted to have gotten to the final with Stoke of all teams. Enjoyed the format but it did drag out a small bit towards the end. Champions league style prob be better alright!

Super cup final

Leg 1

(StephenMc91) Crystal Palace 2 - 4 Benfica (damok21)

The first leg of the super cup final was a cracker and that man Jonas struck again to make it one nil. Palace answered back quickly and wickham struck to make it 1-1 at half time. Palace started the second half well and took the lead through sorloth and were looking comfortable until a defensive mistake put salvio through on goal and he equalised. Jonas struck again to make it 3-2 and Zivkovic added a fourth in injury time after a backheel flick from pizzi found him to volley it into the net. 4-2 was harsh on Stephen as he created more chances throughout the game.

Second leg

Benfica 5 - 3 Palace

The second leg was end to end stuff as Palace tried to get back into the tie. Sorloth and Wickham missed good chances before Rafa Silva scored a rocket and Benfica took a 1-0 lead in at half time. Wickham equalised straight away and Palace had Benfica under pressure but up popped Jonas again to make it 2-1, shortly after Pizzi made it 3-1 with a nice volley. Jonas then scored again to make it 4-1. Palace fought back and made it 4-3, with two lovely goals from Wickham but Jonas would score again late on to make it 5-3 and win the super cup for Benfica. Thanks for the games Stephen

Advertisement