Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintball Cork - Few Questions

• 03-01-2018 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello! Just got home from my first paintball game a few hours ago, quite a thrill, me and my group of friends loved it. We thought of doing it every weekend, so I have a few questions, hopefully someone can answer for me. I tried googling but everything was vague and mainly out of Cork.

1.) Am I able and required to buy a paintball gun? I saw few guns online, and they seem to be of bad quality. Is there any good site or shop nearby where I could buy a paintball gun if needed?

2.) Are there any sites in Cork that are outdoors, and are open every weekend(or however it works, weekdays might work too) and if there is any website for them?

3.) Is it possible to just go to say a large area and only have a game with your friends for a desired while?

I might add more if I get more questions, thank you.

Comments

Advertisement