Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still waiting for refund.

Options
  • 04-01-2018 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭

Hello, 

I ordered an iphone 8 on bill phone on the 25th of November. There was an issue where I was going to be charged more for the bill per month than stated on the website so I decided to not accept the phone and had my order cancelled on the 8th of December. It is now the 4th of January and I am still waiting for the €199.99 to be refunded to my credit card. If this could be looked into I would appreciate it.

Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Jofspring wrote: »
    Hello, 

I ordered an iphone 8 on bill phone on the 25th of November. There was an issue where I was going to be charged more for the bill per month than stated on the website so I decided to not accept the phone and had my order cancelled on the 8th of December. It is now the 4th of January and I am still waiting for the €199.99 to be refunded to my credit card. If this could be looked into I would appreciate it.

Regards.
    Hi Jofspring,

Sorry to hear of the issues you've had in relation to the refund. Could you PM me your full name and account number and I can check this out for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement