Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodgments

Options
  • 04-01-2018 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi, wanna ask what is the limit for lodgment, i mean what is the amount that requested clarification?
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Henbabani,

Thanks for your post here Boards.

Sorry we are unsure of your query, please explain what your query is and we try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

Hi Henbabani,

Thanks for your post here Boards.

Sorry we are unsure of your query, please explain what your query is and we try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi Karean, i'll try to explain.
    Me and my wife opened bank account in BOI from abroad, because we are moving probably in May 18'.
    we are coming from abroad with sum of money (probably between 10 - 20 K)
    we will need to lodge it to the bank account, when i opened the account the representative told me that there's some amount that when we lodge them we will need to make a clarification on the sources of the money.
    I want to know what is the amount, what is process of the clarification? is it complicated?
    Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Henbabbani,

Thanks for your reply.

Although we cannot get into a discussion here regarding this topic as it would be business sensitive, please be assured the process is made as simple as possible for the customer.  

We would advise that you speak to the Revenue for further information regarding this.

Thanks,

Kareana  

Advertisement