Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party Killarney

Options
  • 04-01-2018 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone, first time user so hope i'm doing this right!
    I'm organising a hen for the end of this month in Killarney. I have all the day time activities sorted, i'm really looking for recomendations for lively pubs/clubs. I've googled but just not sure where to take the group (25 girls)....would love to go to maybe 2 pubs and then into a club...I've heard of The Grand, Mc Sorleys etc. just not sure where to start and where to end up at the end of the night......All advice greatly appreciated, Mairead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

The two you mentioned would both be great place to hit from around 11pm onwards, my preference would be McSorleys.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hellomynameis

The failte and scotts are great lively pubs aswell, reidys is another one

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: Moved from Weddings forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

With a group that size starting in Scotts, then across the road to the failte and finish in McSorleys. All 3 are big enough to cater for a group and all 3 will be lively and have music.

They're all on College Street and only about 20 feet away from each other. You also have the taxi rank right outside the door of McSorleys to make it easy getting back to your hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭ofcork

I think the grand is much better than mcsorleys which is dead until late at night with a seeminlgly younger age profile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,943 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Reidys.

close thread :D

Advertisement