Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone repair shop Castlebar / Westport

• 04-01-2018 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭

Folks, can anybody please recommend one of the phone repair shops in either Castlebar or Westport. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

Connacht wrote: »
    Folks, can anybody please recommend one of the phone repair shops in either Castlebar or Westport. Thanks.

the one at the corner opposite Elverys on main st is good. replaced wifes iphone screen before. quick turnaround as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

The one one castle st is good also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,409 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

http://www.fixit4u.ie/ as you go into Supervalu I found good

• Registered Users Posts: 8 donardyankee

Stay away from iClinic/Wefix in on James Street. Put a new screen on my phone - within a month it cracked while in my pocket - no drop, nothing funky. Took it in and asked them to replace the screen at cost and was treated absolutely atrociously by staff (basically accused of being a lying con man trying to pull one over on them). Ended up going two doors over and very friendly guy replaced screen and put on a protector for 30e, 10 less than I paid originally at iClinic just to have screen replaced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Buy the screen yourself and them ask them to fit it.
    http://Www.replacebase.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

I'd to get the screen on my phone replaced recently.

Happened upon IT Worx Tech Repairs at the market square.

Impressed by their service.

Advertisement