Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Router return

Options
  • 04-01-2018 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have cancelled my Eir account.

I have brought router to post office to send back to Eir. They told me that I needed a return sticker to send back router. I have been trying to contact Eir from to ringing them but since my account has been cancelled I can't get through to them.

Could you please tell me how I can get this sticker to send back router to Eir?

Also when I cancelled Eir account it was stated that I needed to send back all equipment. I am only aware of the router and the power adapter. Is there anything else I need to send back?Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

top_dog wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have cancelled my Eir account.

I have brought router to post office to send back to Eir. They told me that I needed a return sticker to send back router. I have been trying to contact  Eir from to ringing them but since my account has been cancelled I can't get through to them.

Could you please tell me how I can get this sticker to send back router to Eir?

Also when I cancelled Eir account it was stated that I needed to send back all equipment. I am only aware of the router and the power adapter. Is there anything else I need to send back?Thanks
    Hi Top_dog,

When processing a cancellation you should receive a letter from ourselves with a pre-printed label attached. I would recommend contacting us on 1901 - option 4 to query if the cancellation has been scheduled correctly.

In the below link you will find all the relevant information on returning your device.

https://www.eir.ie/equipmentreturns/

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭top_dog

Hi Top_dog,

When processing a cancellation you should receive a letter from ourselves with a pre-printed label attached. I would recommend contacting us on 1901 - option 4 to query if the cancellation has been scheduled correctly.

In the below link you will find all the relevant information on returning your device.

Thanks

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

I did not receive a letter with a pre printed label.

When i dial 1901 I cannot get past the initial part where the automated voice is asking for my account number or phone number. Probably because it has been cancelled.

So how can I now get this label?
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

top_dog wrote: »
    Hi Top_dog,

Thanks

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

I did not receive a letter with a pre printed label.

When i dial 1901 I cannot get past the initial part where the automated voice is asking for my account number or phone number. Probably because it has been cancelled.

So how can I now get this label?
    Thanks!

Can you send me a PM and I can offer an alternative arrangement?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement