Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Release of funds after approval

Options
  • 04-01-2018 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I was conditionally approved for a personal loan and submitted the signed loan pack via Docusign earlier today. What is the process now, will I receive a notification when the funds will be lodged to my account and how long does this typically take ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi kukkanan,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

This would usually take 24-48hrs to process.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 29 kukkanen

Hi kukkanan,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

This would usually take 24-48hrs to process.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana
    Thanks Kareana,

BOI was even quicker, the funds were lodged in my account within 3 hours of signature.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Waterford26

Hello. I signed docusign yesterday morning but didnt fill out standing order form. Got email right after with all documents attached and thats it. No money yet. Can you please check if everything is ok with my application? Application number 2131045.
    Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hello. I signed docusign yesterday morning but didnt fill out standing order form. Got email right after with all documents attached and thats it. No money yet. Can you please check if everything is ok with my application? Application number 2131045.
    Thank you

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Once the Doc-u-sign has been returned the funds are normally processed within 1-2 working days. As long as you got the email back advising the Doc-u-sign was completed everything should be ok. Your signature on the Doc-u-sign is all that is needed for the standing order to be set up. Please feel free to get in touch if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks, Jen

Advertisement