Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation offer

Options
  • 04-01-2018 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭

Hi I signed up to FTTH while in contract with another provider. I was told eir would credit the cancellation fee of my previous provider to my account. However I am having some difficulty in claiming this credit.

I have spoken to support on the phone, the email address they gave me bounced. I tried chat on the website, the (different) address they gave me bounced. Can you please give me the correct address to email the details of my final bill from my previous provider? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi I signed up to FTTH while in contract with another provider. I was told eir would credit the cancellation fee of my previous provider to my account. However I am having some difficulty in claiming this credit.

I have spoken to support on the phone, the email address they gave me bounced. I tried chat on the website, the (different) address they gave me bounced. Can you please give me the correct address to email the details of my final bill from my previous provider? Thanks.
    Hi Navi,

I'm glad to hear you have changed to Eir. What email address's did support provide you with?

Can you send me a PM with your full name and account number and I will escalate this on for you?

Thanks 

Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

Hi Navi,

I'm glad to hear you have changed to Eir. What email address's did support provide you with?

Can you send me a PM with your full name and account number and I will escalate this on for you?

Thanks 

Tracey
    The address supplied by chat was: cancellationclosureoffer AT eir DOT ie

It gives a recipient not found error. I've sent the requested PM. Thanks.

Hi Navi,

Thanks 

Tracey
    The address supplied by chat was: cancellationclosureoffer AT eir DOT ie

It gives a recipient not found error. I've sent the requested PM. Thanks.
    Hi Blaine Happy Senior, 

The email is - cancellationcloseroffer@eir.ie

I've just done a test to it there now and it went through ok. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

Hi navi, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey, I have just tried it and the mail delivered successfully.

Hi Blaine Happy Senior, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey, I have just tried it and the mail delivered successfully.
    No problem, I'm glad to hear :)

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement