Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting emails from eir when no longer a customer...

Options
  • 04-01-2018 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi 

I just received another email from eir. While my bill amount is zero.. please EXPLAIN why I am still getting harassed from EIR!!?? (since I do not have an account anymore)

I am fed up of these emails from EIR.. 

I want these emails to stop or I will be forced to escalate the issue. 

I expect someone to come back on this.

I had a previous question up here about this "Re: Getting a bill when have no account now" and was discussing with Adam at the time who was meant to have resolved all this. So if he wants to pick this one up it might speed things up..

Good day
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi 

I just received another email from eir. While my bill amount is zero.. please EXPLAIN why I am still getting harassed from EIR!!?? (since I do not have an account anymore)

I had a previous question up here about this "Re: Getting a bill when have no account now" and was discussing with Adam at the time who was meant to have resolved all this. So if he wants to pick this one up it might speed things up..

Good day
    John
    Hi John,

Unfortunately, Adam is not available. If you would like to forward the initial question, your account number and full name I would be more than happy to clear this up for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭johnnymorgan

Hi 

Good day
    John
    Hi John,

Unfortunately, Adam is not available. If you would like to forward the initial question, your account number and full name I would be more than happy to clear this up for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 
    I just sent you a pm with the details you require..

Advertisement